Products from AMX
NXC-I/O10 (price: 385,00 €, VAT excluded)
The NXC-I/O10 Input/Output Card provides 10 Input/Output channels and LED feedback. It acts as a logic-level input and responds to switch closures or voltage level (high/low) changes. The Switch (SW) and Voltage (VO) modes are set with on-board jumpers.
Note: The I/Os on this card are not dry closure; they are electronic switches that float at 5V when Off. Therefore, they should not be expected to work in situations that require true dry contact (or dry closure). The I/Os will work with the AMX PC1, PC2, UPC20 and UPC20+.
Ideal for supporting devices in residential or commercial applications requiring logic-level input from switch closures or voltage level changes.
- 10 Input/Output control channels and front-panel feedback
- Acts as logic-level switch or input; senses high and low voltage states in voltage mode
180 mA @ 12 VDC (maximum)
I/O 1-10: 10 Input/Output channels
10 yellow LEDs light to show ON status activity (1 per channel)
- Switch: Senses switch or relay contact closures or provides a logic-level output
- Voltage: Senses high- and low-voltage states
VOLTAGE CLAMP SETTINGS
- 12 V mode (default): Clamps any voltage connected to I/O ports 1-10 to 12 V
- VO mode: Use for connections that will draw more than 12 V
Two 10-pin 3.5 mm captive-screw terminals
Price: 385,00 €, VAT excluded.