Products from Apple
Apple MC914 Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" (price: 825,00 €, VAT excluded)
With built-in Thunderbolt technology — the fastest, most flexible I/O ever — the new Apple Thunderbolt Display can do things other displays simply can’t. Of course, it delivers a brilliant viewing experience. But connect it to any Thunderbolt-enabled Mac and it becomes a plug-and-play hub for everything you do. Features include a high-resolution 2560-by-1440 LED-backlit display, a FaceTime HD camera, high-quality audio, three USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire 800 port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and a Thunderbolt port for daisy-chaining additional high-performance devices.
Introducing the world’s first Thunderbolt display.
Thunderbolt technology built in.
Thunderbolt I/O technology lets you move data between your devices and your computer with unprecedented speed. With two channels of 10-Gbps throughput in both directions, it’s up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0 and up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800. And it allows you to connect as many as six devices through a single, compact port.
The ultimate docking station.
With just one cable, connect any Thunderbolt-enabled Mac and get 27 inches of high-resolution screen space, high-quality audio, a FaceTime HD camera, FireWire 800 and Gigabit Ethernet ports — and a Thunderbolt port you can use to daisy-chain additional high-performance peripherals such as hard drives and video capture devices.
Plug in and power up.
The Thunderbolt Display includes a MagSafe connector that powers and charges your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air. The connector sits on your desk, ready and waiting. No need to unwind the cord to the power adapter that came with your notebook. Leave it exactly where it is, in your bag.
A bigger display for your biggest ideas.
Connect your Thunderbolt-enabled Mac to the Thunderbolt Display for a panoramic viewing experience unlike any other. This huge 27-inch glossy widescreen display features a cinematic 16:9 aspect ratio and an astonishing 2560-by-1440 resolution. That gives you more room to work with apps on your MacBook Air. More pixels for your MacBook Pro. And a worthy desktop companion to your iMac or Mac mini.
Full brightness with no waiting. That’s the big advantage of LED backlight technology. Unlike most displays that take time to warm up before they reach maximum brightness, an LED-backlit display is instantly on and uniformly bright. LED backlighting also gives you greater control over screen brightness. So you can tune the Thunderbolt Display to suit the ambient light in even the dimmest room.
Built-in FaceTime HD camera and microphone.
With the built-in FaceTime HD camera and microphone, you can connect your Mac desktop or notebook — open or closed — and make HD video calls* or take a few snapshots using Photo Booth.
Thunderbolt Display compatibility.
Thunderbolt-enabled Macs, including the current generations of MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, and iMac are fully compatible with the Apple Thunderbolt Display. Customers with Macs that only support Mini DisplayPort output, such as the Mac Pro and MacBook, as well as previous generations of MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini, and iMac can use the 27-inch LED Cinema Display.
- Screen size: 27 inches (diagonal viewable)
- Screen type: TFT active-matrix LCD with in-plane switching (IPS)
- Resolution: 2560 by 1440 pixels
- Colors: 16.7 million
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Viewing angle: 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Brightness: 375 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Response time: 12 ms
- Built-in Thunderbolt cable
- Built-in Universal MagSafe cable (up to 85W)
- Three powered USB 2.0 ports
- FireWire 800 port
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Thunderbolt port
- Kensington security slot
Camera and Microphone
- Built-in FaceTime HD camera with microphone
- Built-in 2.1 speaker system (49 watts)
- Input voltage: 100V to 240V AC; 50-60Hz
- Maximum power: 250W (Thunderbolt Display while charging MacBook Pro)
- Energy saver mode: 2W or less
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -4° to 116° F (-20° to 47° C)
- Operating humidity: 20% to 80% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet
Size and Weight
- Height: 19.35 inches (49.1 cm)
- Width: 25.7 inches (65 cm)
- Depth (with stand): 8.15 inches (20.7 cm)
- Weight: 23.5 pounds (10.8 kg)
- Compatible with VESA Mount Adapter Kit (sold separately)
- Thunderbolt-enabled Mac computer, including MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, and iMac
- OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Click here for additional technical compatibility information
What’s in the Box
- Apple Thunderbolt Display
- AC power cord
- Printed documentation
Price: 825 € VAT excluded