Products from Apple
Apple MC813 iMac 27": 2.7GHz (price: 1 463,00 €, VAT excluded)
The new iMac features nearly twice the processing speed, advanced graphics and ultra-fast Thunderbolt I/O. You don’t usually find something this fast and sleek on a desk.
iMac 27": 2.7GHz
- 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
- 2560x1440 pixels resolution
- 4GB (two 2GB) memory
- 1TB hard drive
- AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 512MB
- 27-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT display with support for millions of colours
- Resolution: 2560x1440 pixels
Processor and Memory
Powered by a quad-core Intel Core i5 processor and DDR3 memory.
2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with 6MB on-chip shared L3 cache.
- 4GB (two 2GB) of 1333MHz DDR3 memory
Configurable to 8GB (all models) or 16GB (select models)
1TB (7200 rpm) hard drive.
Advanced AMD Radeon HD discrete graphics. AMD Radeon HD 6770M graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
Video Support and Camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560x1600 pixels) on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
Built-in stereo speakers, built-in microphone and headphone mini-jack.
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers
- Headphone / optical digital audio output (mini-jack)
- Audio line in / optical digital audio input (mini-jack)
- Built-in microphone
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
Connections and Expansion
SuperDrive, SDXC card slot, audio in, audio out, USB 2.0, FireWire 800, Thunderbolt, Gigabit Ethernet.
- One Thunderbolt port on 21.5-inch iMac
- Two Thunderbolt ports on 27-inch iMac
- Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- SDXC card slot
- Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with 4x double-layer burning (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Audio in/out
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- IR receiver
Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad.
Apple Wireless Keyboard
Full-size keyboard with 78 (US) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement)
Smooth, seamless Multi-Touch surface with support for simple gestures (scrolling and swiping). Click and double-click anywhere. Ambidextrous construction accommodates left- and right-handed users.
Solid-state scrolling trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch and expand, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, rotate, screen zoom, scroll, click and drag, click drag and lock, secondary click A and B
Latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies.
802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology
Size and Weight
An all-in-one design for a small footprint.
|Height:||51.7 cm (20.4 inches)|
|Width:||65.0 cm (25.6 inches)|
|Depth:||20.7 cm (8.15 inches)|
|Weight:||13.8 kg (30.5 pounds)|
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Maximum continuous power: 205W (21.5-inch models); 310W (27-inch models)
- Operating temperature: 10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 47° C (-4° to 116° F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum altitude: 3,000 metres (10,000 feet)
- Typical acoustical performance
- Sound pressure level (operator position): 18 dBA at idle
Limited Warranty and Service
Your iMac comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Environmental Status Report
iMac is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- Highly recyclable aluminum and glass enclosures
- Meets ENERGY STAR 5.2 requirements
- Rated EPEAT Gold
Apple and the Global Environment
Learn more about Apple’s dedication to reducing the environmental impact of its products and process. The Apple Product Environmental Specification details the environmental attributes of Apple products.
In the Box
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Power lead
- Printed and electronic documentation
OS X Lion
Includes iTunes, Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools and more. If your iMac doesn't ship with OS X Lion installed, you can get your copy free with our Up-to-Date programme.
Includes iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand.
Learn more about iLife