Products from Atlona
AT-HD-SR (price: 84,00 €, VAT excluded)
Atlona HDMI Long Distance Wall Plate Extenders Over Cat5/6 (1080P up to 100ft) with 3D Support. Model: AT-HD-SR
The Atlona single gang wall plate HDMI Extenders allow you to transmit 1080p signals up to 60 feet over dual CAT5 cables, and 100 feet if you would have used CAT6. The AT-HD-SR consists of sending and receiving units which are both PASSIVE. Most of the HDMI Extenders you will find do require power at least at one of the ends. The Atlona wall plates are based on a unique technology which allows full support of HDMI 1.3 specifications (Including high resolutions up to 1080p and HD Audio Formats).
Simply run 2 x CAT5 or CAT6 cables through the wall or use the existing wires. Attach the wall plates to a single gang wall boxes (one by the TV and another by the HDMI source). Connect HDMI cables to your equipment and you are all ready to go.
- 3D Capable
- The AT-HD-SR's will transmit signals at very high resolutions up to 1080p up to 100ft (Using Cat6)
- HDMI 1.3b compliant
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Wall plates are absolutely passive, the power is being supplied by the DVD, Set-up box or any other HDMI enabled equipment
- Standard single gang size
- Transmitter Unit connections: HDMI input, 2 x Cat5/6 outputs
- Receiving Unit connections: HDMI output, 2 x Cat5/6 inputs
- HDMI Standard: HDMI 1.3b
- Resolutions: Wall plates will support all resolutions up to 1080p
- Distance: 60ft @ 1080p with Cat5/5e, 100ft @ 1080,p and 150ft @ 1080i with Cat6
- Total dimensions (wall plate and module fit single gang back box): 4.5310x2.7615x1.1710(in) or 115.09x70.15x29.74 (mm)
- Color: White
- 3 year parts and labor
Why do your passive HDMI extenders not work at the specified distance as mentioned in your manuals and spec sheets?
We at Atlona constantly work with many manufacturers on a daily basis to design, recommend, and build solutions that work for everyday HDMI products. However, we do talk to customers who occasionally experience problems when using our passive HDMI extenders such as AT-HD30SR, AT-HD-SR, and AT-HD15SRS. After doing extensive research and testing in our own lab, we have found that certain A/V receivers, Blu-ray, DVD, and HDMI Blu-Ray players that do not provide enough power (5V) through pin18 of HDMI and therefore causes loss of signal or poor picture quality. This is mainly due to a weak built-in HDMI booster and insufficient power supply.
We have found that these types of sources are limited on the output side and therefore may not work even with a HDMI cable over 10ft. Since our passive extenders rely completely off the power from the HDMI sources, please keep this in mind as equipment can differ due to varying power supplies and different manufacturing standards. For these type of scenarios we recommend either an active powered extender, or an in-line HDSync which correctly injects the proper 5V signal on the source side.
Price: 84,00 €, VAT excluded.