Products from Atlona
AT-HD620 (price: 251,00 €, VAT excluded)
ATLONA HDMI/MINI DISPLAYPORT TO MINI DISPLAYPORT SCALER AND SWITCHER
The Atlona AT-HD620 HDMI + Mini-DisplayPort (MDP) to MDP with Stereo Audio scaler and switcher box allows the user to extend the usage of their Mini DisplayPort monitor. This device can convert HDMI signals from any HDMI enabled source (BluRay, PS3, Xbox, Cable Box, TiVo and so on) to a Mini DisplayPort monitor. The scaler is able to upconvert any HDMI resolution to match the native resolution of an Apple iMac 27” or 27" LED (2560x1440) and Apple 24” (1920x1200). The scaler is capable of scaling up to dual link resolutions. The AT-HD620 will perfectly work with other Mini DisplayPort and DisplayPort monitors as well. The switching abilities of the AT-HD620 allows users to have HDMI sources as well as Mini DisplayPort sources connected at the same time and switch between them rather than disconnecting and reconnecting cables each time a user wants to view HDMI sources or work on a laptop and use the Apple 27" LED or Apple 24” as a display.
Note: The AT-HD620 is compatible with Thunderbolt sources. It is not compatible with Thunderbolt displays.
- AT-HD620 is capable of scaling any HDMI source to resolutions up to 2560x1440
- Supports native resolutions of Apple iMac 27” (2560x1440) and Apple 24” LED
- HDCP1.1 and DisplayPort 1.1a compliant
- HDMI and Mini DisplayPort inputs and Mini DisplayPort Output Switch and scaler
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion with 60Hz output, which would allows users from all over the world to use their HDMI equipment
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level, and aspect ratio size
- User has the ability to control the HD620 via supplied IR remote or Manual button selection
- Mini DisplayPort Input is pass-through only, no scaling
- Compact size with elegant design
Note: The Atlona HD620 will pass audio from the HDMI to iMac 27" or 27" LED display via Mini DisplayPort Connection; however Apple 24" LED can't take audio from Mini DisplayPort (only through USB), therefore user would have to either use a separate audio output from the HDMI device to connect to AV Receiver or can also use an analog stereo output from HD620 to connect to a set of powered speakers.
- Frequency Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Ports: 1 x HDMI (scaling), 1 x Mini-DisplayPort (bypass)
- Output Ports: 1 x Mini-DisplayPort, 1 x Stereo Audio
- HDMI Inputs Resolutions: up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200
- Mini DisplayPort Input/Output resolutions: up to 2560x1440
- ESD Protection: Human body model: ± 8kV (Air-gap discharge), ± 4kV (Contact discharge)
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certiﬁed)
- Dimensions (inch): 7.08(W) x 4.48(D) x 0.98(H)
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Silkscreen Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C ~ 40˚C / 32˚F ~ 104˚F
- Storage Temperature: -20˚C ~ 60˚C / -4˚F ~ 140˚F
- Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption: 7.5 W
- AT-HD620 HDMI & MDP to MDP with Stereo Audio converter/switcher
- IR Remote Control
- 5V DC adaptor
- Operation manual
3 year manufacturer warranty (parts & labor)
I get no/strange audio out of a 27" Apple Cinema display after connecting it to my computer through your Atlona device. What's causing this, and how can I solve this issue?
Apple has solved Intermittent loss of audio problem by an update for their monitor. By installing the Apple LED Cinema Display Firmware Update 1.0 (http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1338), issue can be solved.
Price: 251,00 €, VAT excluded.