Products from Atlona
AT-HD30SR (price: 125,00 €, VAT excluded)
Atlona Powerless HDMI Extender with 3D Support over Cat5/Cat6 with 3D. Model: AT-HD30SR
The Atlona AT-HD30SR is designed to replace long runs of HDMI cable with CAT5E/6 cable( also called Ethernet, or LAN cable). (Atlona recommends using CAT6 cable for all extender products). This product is capable of extending 1080p signal from any HDMI or DVI source up to 30 Meters (100 ft.) with no signal degradation.
Advantage over Standard HDMI Cable:
- HDMI 1.3 over the full distance
- You would no longer be charged premium per ft, the longer the more expensive
- Cat5 or Cat6 cables are very inexpensive around $0.15 per foot
- CAT5/6 cables are extremely flexible
- Use existing network cables ( no need to run additional set if you already have them in the wall)
- No signal degradation (signal is being modulated to the frequency that can`t degrade within 100ft)
- 3D Capable
- HDMI 1.3
- Simple connection. No additional HDMI cables required.
- High Resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports all Audio formats including Dolby True-HD and DTS-HD
- No External power supplies needed (power comes in from the source and the display through HDMI connections)
- Transfers HDMI Signal (Digital Video and Audio) over CAT5E/6 cable up to 30 meters (100ft) at Full 1080P.
- Auto feedback, equalization and amplification adjustment regardless of cable length.
- Compact size
- Supports HDMI or DVI inputs.
- HDCP Compliant
- Operating temperature range: -5 to +35°C(-41 to +95°F)
- Operating humidity range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Signaling rates: 2.25Gbits x 3
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Video format supported: DTV/HDTV: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Output Video: HDMI1.3
- Transmission distance: 1080P <100ft; 1080I <180ftM
- Power Consumption: 120 mWatts (max.)
- Dimensions: 46mmW x 83mmH x 23mmD
- Sender unit AT-HD30S
- Receiver unit AT-HD30R
AT-HD30SR comes with 3 year warranty (Parts and Labor)
Why do your passive HDMI extenders not work at the specified distance as mentioned in your manuals and spec sheets?
We at Atlona constantly work with many manufacturers on a daily basis to design, recommend, and build solutions that work for everyday HDMI products. However, we do talk to customers who occasionally experience problems when using our passive HDMI extenders such as AT-HD30SR, AT-HD-SR, and AT-HD15SRS. After doing extensive research and testing in our own lab, we have found that certain A/V receivers, Blu-ray, DVD, and HDMI Blu-Ray players that do not provide enough power (5V) through pin18 of HDMI and therefore causes loss of signal or poor picture quality. This is mainly due to a weak built-in HDMI booster and insufficient power supply.
We have found that these types of sources are limited on the output side and therefore may not work even with a HDMI cable over 10ft. Since our passive extenders rely completely off the power from the HDMI sources, please keep this in mind as equipment can differ due to varying power supplies and different manufacturing standards. For these type of scenarios we recommend either an active powered extender, or an in-line HDSync which correctly injects the proper 5V signal on the source side.
Price: 125,00 €, VAT excluded.