Products from Atlona
AT-HD120 (price: 135,00 €, VAT excluded)
Atlona Composite Video (BNC) + Stereo Audio to HDMI Video Format Converter and Scaler
Converting and scaling composite video (BNC) signal to HD Displays becomes as simple as ‘plug and play’ with the AT-HD120. Includes a built in scaler and on screen control for output resolution options. Selectable resolutions available up to 1080p or 1600x1200.
Converts composite video and stereo audio to HDMI
- With a built in converter the AT-HD120 will combine a composite video (BNC) signal and stereo audio signal into a signal that passes over a single HDMI cable.
Built in Scaler
- The AT-HD120 receives low resolution signals (such as 600x800 or 480i) and scales them up to 1600x1200 or 1080p allowing HD video.
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL video formats.
- Inputs: 1 x Composite Video (BNC), 1 x 1/8” stereo audio (3.5mm)
- Outputs: 1x HDMI (Type A Female)
- Resolutions: Vesa: 1024x768 (XGA), 1280x1024 (SXGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA) – computer display only supports 60hz Video: 480p, 576p (50Hz only), 720p, 1080p HDTV (50/60hz compatible)
- Dimensions: 3.1” x 5.2” x 1.2” or 78.5 x 131 x 30mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: .44lbs or 200g
- 1 x Atlona AT-HD120
- 1 x 5V power supply
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x BNC to RCA adaptor
- 3 year
Price: 135,00 €, VAT excluded.