Shure. Coming Soon new products
BRH440M - The BRH440M is a professional, two-ear headset for TV, broadcasting and live events.
SCM820 - Digital IntelliMix® Automatic Mixer is designed for use in speech applications, including sound reinforcement, broadcasting and audio recording.
BRH441M - Single-Sided Broadcast Headset is a circumaural headset with dynamic microphone that provides exceptional audio quality.
The BRH440M, with circumaural ear cups that block out background noise, is ideal for use in broadcast and media production applications. A dynamic cardioid microphone delivers natural, clear vocal reproduction.
Wearable on the left or right side, the flexible boom offers a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when raised vertically. A detachable cable with unterminated ends connects to a variety of devices and is easily replaceable, which extends the product’s life.
The Shure SCM820 uses proprietary Intellimix technology to dramatically improve audio quality in any application where multiple microphones are required. This 8-channel digital automatic mixer is designed for use in speech applications, including sound reinforcement, broadcasting and audio recording.
Proprietary IntelliMix® Technology
- Seamless automatic mixing and reduced background noise through dynamic channel gating and attenuation
- IntelliMix modes offer five different mixer mode presets of reliable automixing styles (Classic, Smooth, Extreme, Custom or Manual) to quickly tailor the mix for a particular application
- Individual channel control for quick adjustment of gain, limiter, EQ, and solo/mute
- LED meter rings vibrantly display real-time settings and output levels
- Web browser GUI delivers comprehensive software control, monitoring, routing and configuration
- 3rd party control system (AMX, Crestron, Extron) compatible
- Models available with Dante™ digital networked audio for multi-channel audio networking over Ethernet
- Dante upgrade card available for standard Ethernet models
- Dante Virtual Soundcard license included with Dante-equipped models to enable recording and playback capabilities between computer and Dante-equipped devices
- DB25 or logic-enabled block connector models available, each with 8 analog input channels
- Per-channel direct outputs allow the SCM820 to be used as an insert processor
- Mix A and B outputs with selectable mic or line level to connect to a sound reinforcement system, broadcast feed or recording device
With a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when lifted, the flexible boom can be worn on either side. The detachable cable with unterminated ends allows connection to various devices and easy replacement, lengthening the product’s life.