OPPO announce a new model BDP-103EU Universal Network 3D Blu-ray Player to replace BDP-93EU.
The BDP-103EU represents a marked evolution in OPPO's design and engineering. New to this model are exciting features such as 4k video up-scaling, 2D to 3D conversion, dual HDMI inputs and MHL compatibility. A new dual-core System-on-Chip processor delivers quick start-up and fast disc loading speed. With improved network streaming applications and an enriched media playback interface, the BDP-103EU is a versatile player that delivers quality picture and premium sound.
OPPO BDP-103EU Specification Highlights:
- Third generation Qdeo™ by Marvell video processing
- Dual HDMI 3D Outputs
- Dual HDMI Inputs for video processing of external sources
- Front HDMI Input supports MHL
- ARC support on both HDMI inputs
- 2K*4K video conversion
- Blu-ray 3D
- 2D to 3D conversion with user adjustable parameters
- Blu-ray Source Direct 1080/24p
- Multiple image zoom modes. Vertical stretch mode
- DVD 24p conversion (NTSC)
- DLNA Type functions including DMP, DMC, DMR
- Access to SMB/CIFS clients
- Samba Support
- Gracenote Support
- Netflix™ *
- 7.1 (Configurable 5.1 / 2.0) analogue audio outputs
- Advanced media playback
- Three USB ports (2 rear ,1 front)
- USB Wireless adapter included
- Full function RS232
- External IR input
- Power Consumption: 35W (Standby: 0.5W in Energy Efficient Mode)
- Dimensions: 430mm x 311mm x 79mm
- Mass: 4.9kg The price for BDP-103EU remains the same as BDP-93EU.
Limited availability expected in the end of October, 2012.