Products from AMX
PS-POE-EX0.9 (price: 129,00 €, VAT excluded)
The PS-PoE-EX0.9 PoE extractor enables the Novara 3000 Series ControlPads to be powered via a PoE-enabled switch. The extractor takes a PoE input and outputs a 900mA +12VDC signal to power the ControlPad, and a non-PoE Ethernet signal for communicating with the ControlPad.
Use the PS-PoE-EX0.9 in conjunction with a PoE-enabled switch to power the Novara 3000 Series ControlPads.
- Converts a LAN connector PoE source into a data-only LAN output and a voltage-only output via a standard DC connector
- Eliminates need to have AC power source to power ControlPad via the included power supply
- Mount the PoE extractor in a discrete location using the mounting holes
3" x 2 1/8" x 1" (7 5/8 cm x 5 1/3 cm x 2 1/2 cm)
2 oz (58 g)
- Storage temperature range: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C)
- Switching Frequency: 200kHz ± 1%
- Recovery Time: 100Usec to 1% V-out (SR= 1a/10Usec)
- I-overload: 120% ± 5%
- Short Circuit: Auto recovery when short is removed
- Thermal Shutdown: Internally protected against over-temp conditions.
Standard LAN connector
- Output Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Current: 0.9A
- Output Power: 10.8W
- Line and Load Voltage Regulation: ±1% V-out
- Efficiency: 88% min.
- Transient Response: 1% of V-out (50%-100% load deviation)
- Overvoltage Protection: Transorb protected
- Output Connection: Standard
- Output Noise: 1% of V-out, 20MHz BW
- Input: 36-57 VDC
- Input Current Overload Protection: When Iin > 450mA for 75mSec, input latches off
- Input Surge: Transorb protected
- Input Undervoltage
- Turn on: 33-42VDC
- Turn off: 30-34VDC
Price: 129,00 €, VAT excluded.