Products from AMX
NXT-CA7 (price: 2 995,00 €, VAT excluded)
The NXT-CA7 is an incredibly versatile user interface, combining a sleek, compact size, and tabletop flexibility. In places where space is critical, the 7" Modero integrates a small base and an expansive 16x9 aspect ratio for maximum visibility and one-touch control options.
For hotel registration desks, classrooms, building control rooms, office credenzas and other tabletop locations that require an elegant user interface with powerful control features.
- 7" active-matrix display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Screen Resolution (HW): 800 x 480 pixels
- Display colors: 262K (18-bit color depth)
- Anti-glare Overlay
- Supports analog stereo audio
- Playback of MP3 and WAV audio files
- Built-in Speaker and microphone
- Motion Sensor (PIR) and Light Sensor
- 128 MB SDRAM / 256 MB CompactFlash Memory or more
- Wired 10/100 Ethernet
- Fully raised: 6.86" x 7.96" x 6.93" (17.40 cm x 20.20 cm x 17.60 cm)
- Fully lowered height: 3.70" (9.40 cm)
2.5 lb (1.12 kg)
- PoE Powered - No local Power Supply needed
- Max power draw: 5.5W
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 256 MB integrated Flash Memory (not upgradeable - factory programmed)
PANEL LCD PARAMETERS
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio: 400:1
- Display colors: 256K colors (18-bit color depth)
- Dot/pixel pitch: 0.19 mm
- Panel type: TFT Color Active-Matrix
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (HV) @ 60 Hz frame frequency
ACTIVE SCREEN AREA
6.00" x 3.60" (15.24 cm x 9.14 cm)
IR RECEPTION ANGLE
- Horizontal: ± 50° (left and right from center)
- Vertical: ± 30° (up and down from center)
SUPPORTED AUDIO SAMPLE RATES
48000Hz, 44100Hz, 32000Hz, 24000Hz, 22050Hz, 16000Hz, 12000Hz, 11025Hz, and 8000Hz
FRONT PANEL COMPONENTS
- Light Sensor: Photosensitive light detector for automatic adjustment of the panel brightness
- Motion Sensor (PIR): Proximity Infrared Detector to wake the panel when panel is approached
- Front Bezel Button: Provides both access to the Setup and Calibration pages and toggles the panel between a "sleep" or "wake" state. This button is also userprogrammable.
- Speaker: Output of 4 Ohm, 2 Watts, and 300Hz low cutoff frequency
- Ethernet 10/100 Port: RJ-45 port for 10/100 Mbps communication
The Ethernet port automatically negotiates the connection speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps), and whether to use half duplex or full duplex mode.
Power is supplied through Power Over Ethernet (PoE).
CA7 panels communicate with the NetLinx Master using the ICSP protocol over Ethernet.
LEDs show communication activity, connections, speeds, and mode information:
- L/A- link /activity - Yellow LED lights On when Ethernet cables are connected and terminated correctly and then blinks when receiving Ethernet data packets.
- SPD-speed - Green LED lights On when the connection is 100 Mbps and turns off when the speed is 10 Mbps.
- Mini-USB Connector: 5-pin Mini-USB connector used for programming, firmware update, and touch panel file transfer between the PC and the target panel
The connector is also used for providing audio output for external speakers.
- FCC Part 15 Class B and CE
- IEC 60950
- Temperature Operating: 0° C (32° F) to 40° C (104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% RH
- Temperature Storage : -20° C (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 85% RH
OTHER AMX EQUIPMENT
- PS-POE-AF PoE Injector (FG423-80)
- CC-USB Type-A to Mini-B5-wire programming cable (FG10-5965)
- USB to Headphone Adaptor (FG5966-23)
- NXA-ENET8POE Gigabit PoE Ethernet Switch (FG2178-62)
Price: 2 995,00 €, VAT excluded.