Products from AMX
NXD-435P-WH (price: 955,00 €, VAT excluded)
The NXD-435P portrait configuration touch panel allows for Modero Touch Panel functionality in a vertical form factor, perfect for keypad replacement in a room or schedule display outside of a room. Users can quickly execute a function or command using the stylish capacitive touch buttons along the side of the Touch Panel.
The Modero 4.3" Portrait Touch Panel in a vertical form factor is perfect for searching through cover art or being used to display a schedule outside of a room. It is can be used for a variety of cost-sensitive applications where touch panel control offers many more control/automation possibilities than a similarly priced keypad or remote: locations such as entryways, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, podiums and other surface mount locations.
- Portrait mode 4.3" display with touch
- Screen resolution (HV) 272x480 pixels
- Available in a high-gloss and textured matte combination finish in your choice of black or white
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 128 MB Standard memory/256 MB Flash memory
- 5 capacitive-touch external buttons
- Ultra-thin 2" depth for versatile installation options
- Locking tabs for quick and easy installation
- Translucent backbox
- Supports AMX Resource Management Suite®
Touch Panel: 4 1/8" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/8" (10.5 cm x 14.0 cm x 5.4 cm)
Touch Panel: 10.4 oz (290 g)
- PoE Powered - No local Power Supply needed
- Max power draw: 5.5W
MEMORY (FACTORY DEFAULT)
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 256 MB integrated Flash Memory (not upgradeable - factory programmed)
- FCC Part 15 Class B
- IEC 60950
PANEL LCD PARAMETERS
- Aspect ratio: 9 x 16
- Minimum brightness (luminance): 280 cd/m2
- Channel transparency: 8-bit Alpha blending
- Contrast ratio: 250:1
- Display colors: 256 thousand colors (18-bit color depth)
- Dot/pixel pitch: 0.14 mm
- Panel type: WQVGA
- Screen resolution: 272 x 480 pixels (HV) @ 60 Hz frame frequency
- Viewing dimensions: 3 13/16" x 2 3/16" (9.6 cm x 5.5 cm)
- Active Screen Area: 3 3/4" x 2 1/8" (9.5 cm x 5.4 cm)
FRONT PANEL COMPONENTS
- Center Button: Capacitive touch button provides both access to the Setup and Calibration pages and toggles the panel between a "sleep" or "wake" state. This button is also userprogrammable.
- Capacitive Touch Buttons: four user-programmable buttons, two each above and below the Center Button.
SIDE PANEL CONNECTORS
- Ethernet 10/100 Port: RJ-45 port for 10/100 Mbps communication. The Ethernet port automatically negotiates the connection speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps), and whether to use half duplex or full duplex mode. Power is supplied through Power Over Ethernet (PoE). NXD-435P panels communicate with the NetLinx Master using the ICSP protocol over Ethernet. LEDs show communication activity, connections, speeds, and mode information:
- L/A-link/activity - Yellow LED lights On when the Ethernet cables are connected and terminated correctly and then blinks when receiving Ethernet data packets.
- SPD-speed - Green LED lights On when the connection speed is 100 Mbps and turns Off when the speed is 10 Mbps.
- Mini-USB Connector: 5-pin Mini-USB connector used for programming, firmware update, and touch panel file transfer between the PC and the target panel.
- Operating Temperature: 0° C (32° F) to 40° C (104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 85% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20° C (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 85% RH
NXD-435P Installation Guide (93-2262-14)
You can learn more in the Touch Panels Brochure
Price: 955,00 €, VAT excluded.