Products from AMX
NXD-430-WH (price: 1 110,00 €, VAT excluded)
Introducing the most compact Modero Touch Panel ever created. With a screen size measuring just 4.3 inches across, the NXD-430 is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications in the home or office. Engineered for style, value, efficiency and functionality; its bright touch screen, sleek form factor, ultra-thin, two-inch mounting depth, Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, and value oriented price make the NXD-430 the perfect entry point to home or building automation. The NXD-430 also includes a capacitive-touch external button for executing a quick function or device.
The NXD-430 is perfect for wall/flush mount control in a variety of cost-sensitive applications where touch panel control offers many more control/automation possibilities than a similarly priced keypad or remote: locations such as entryways, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, podiums and other surface mount locations.
- Compact 4.3" size
- 16x9 WQVGA color display
- Screen resolution (HV): 480 x 272 pixels
- Available in a high-gloss and textured matte combination finish in your choice of black or white
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 128 MB Standard memory / 256 MB Flash memory
- 1 capacitive-touch external button
- Ultra-thin 2" depth for versatile installation options
- Locking tabs for quick and easy installation
- Translucent backbox
- Supports AMX Resource Management Suite®
- NXD-430: 4 1/8" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/8" (14 cm x 10.5 cm x 5.4 cm)
- CB-TP5i Rough-In/Wallbox (optional): 4 1/4" x 5 1/8" x 3 3/8" (10.9 cm x 13.1 cm x 8.6 cm)
10.4 oz (290 grams)
- PoE Powered - No local Power Supply needed
- Max power draw: 5.5 W
PANEL LCD PARAMETERS
- Aspect ratio: 16 x 9
- Minimum brightness (luminance): 280 cd/m2
- Channel transparency: 8-bit Alpha blending
- Contrast ratio: 250:1
- Display colors: 256 K (18-bit color depth)
- Dot/pixel pitch: 0.14 mm
- Panel type: WQVGA
- Screen resolution: 480 x 272 pixels (HV) @ 60 Hz frame frequency
- Viewing dimensions: 2 3/16" x 3 13/16" (5.5 cm x 9.6 cm)
- Active Screen Area: 2 1/8" x 3 3/4" (5.4 cm x 9.5 cm)
FRONT PANEL COMPONENTS
Center Button: Capacitive touch button provides both access to the Setup and Calibration pages and toggles the panel between a "sleep" or "wake" state. This button is also user-programmable.
SIDE PANEL CONNECTORS
- Ethernet 10/100 Port: RJ-45 port for 10/100 Mbps communication. The Ethernet port automatically negotiates the connection speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps), and whether to use half duplex or full duplex mode. Power is supplied through Power Over Ethernet (PoE). NXD-435 panels communicate with the NetLinx Master using the ICSP protocol over Ethernet. LEDs show communication activity, connections, speeds, and mode information:
- L/A-link/activity - Yellow LED lights On when the Ethernet cables are connected and terminated correctly and then blinks when receiving Ethernet data packets
- SPD-speed - Green LED lights On when the connection speed is 100 Mbps and turns Off when the speed is 10 Mbps.
- Mini-USB Connector: 5-pin Mini-USB connector used for programming, firmware update, and touch panel file transfer between the PC and the target panel.
MEMORY (FACTORY DEFAULT)
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 256 MB integrated Flash Memory (not upgradeable - factory programmed)
FCC Part 15 Class B, CE, IEC 60950, RoHS
- Operating Temperature: 0° C (32° F) to 40° C (104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20° C (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 85% RH
NXD-430 Installation Guide (93-2261-02)
Price: 1 110,00 €, VAT excluded.