Products from AMX
MVP-5200i-GW (price: 4 020,00 €, VAT excluded)
Available in black (FG5966-01) and white (FG5966-02), the MVP-5200i is a wireless-only ergonomic device capable of VoIP intercom telephone communications, quick wakeup and connection time, extended battery life for longer operation between charges and includes a 5.2" Color Active LCD to display a 800 x 480 pixel image with 262,144 colors.
Ideal in residences for wireless control in home theaters and whole home systems as well as in-wall placement for digital intercom and entry communications. Perfect in boardrooms/conference rooms for controlling A/V equipment for presentations or training.
- Ultra-light, compact and thin form factor
- Available in your choice of high-gloss black or high-gloss white
- Navigation wheel provides simple (up/down) or sophisticated control (up/down, right/left, select)
- New International Fonts Support Coming Soon – AMX is adding international font capabilities to the user interface including support for right to left languages such as Arabic. A combination of language styles (right to left, and left to right) can also be used. So you can you include Arabic and English on the same screen. This enhancement will be available through a new firmware update.
- Full Duplex VoIP Intercom and SIP Telephone (requires AMX Communications Gateway) Ready
- 802.11g WiFi for two-way network communications
- Wireless communications remain secure using WEP, WPA, WPA2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS and PEAP network security standards
- Enhanced usability with microphone and speakers
- Versatile placement options including integrated kickstand, table charging station and wall charging station
- Touch Panel: 4 3/4" x 7 9/16" x 13/16" (12.7 cm x 19.1 cm x 2.0 cm)
- Total Packaging Dimensions: 6 1/4" x 5 1/8" x 5" (14.2 cm x 6.5 cm x 4.1 cm)
- Touch Panel: 1.4 lbs (604 g)
- Total Shipping Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.2 g)
POWER REQUIREMENTS (WITHOUT CHARGING)
Panel with battery fully charged or with no battery:
- Constant current draw: 0.3 A @ 12 VDC
- Startup current draw: 0.4 A @ 12 VDC
POWER REQUIREMENTS (WHILE CHARGING)
Panel while charging battery:
- Constant current draw: 1.1 A @ 12 VDC
- Startup current draw: 1.3 A @ 12 VDC
MINIMUM POWER SUPPLY REQUIRED
PS3.0 Power Supply (FG423-30): All MVP-5200i models are shipped with this power supply
- On: All necessary modules are powered up and device remains online with the NetLinx Master.
- Sleep: Only the backlight will be turned off after the user selectable time of inactivity has elapsed. Panel resumes the ON mode in ~ 1 second.
- Shutdown: Power to all modules and components is turned off. The unit remains in this mode until either it is rebooted or the battery is completely shut down.
- FCC Part 15 Class B and CE
- Japan Approved
- Lithium-polymer microbattery: UN/IATA
- On mode – 6 hours of battery life
- Sleep mode – 8 hours of battery life
- 128 MB Mobile DDRAM (upgrade not available)
- 256 MB NAND FLASH (upgrade not available)
- Size: 5.2" (13.21 cm)
- Screen resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (HV) @ 60 Hz frame frequency
- Type: WVGA
- Aspect ratio: 16 x 9
- Brightness (luminance): 300 cd/m²
- Channel transparency: 8-bit Alpha blending
- Contrast ratio: 400:1
- Display colors: 262,144 colors (18-bit color depth)
- Dot/pixel pitch: 0.23 mm
- Panel type: TFT Color Active-Matrix
- Vertical: + 40° (up from center) and - 80° (down from center)
- Horizontal: + 60° (left from center) and - 60° (right from center)
- Connector: 5-pin Mini-USB connector used for audio output to USB headphones, programming, firmware updates, and touch panel file transfer between the PC and the target panel.
Note: When connecting the panel to PC using a CC-USB (or compatible) cable, be sure to power the panel On before attempting to connect the USB cable from the PC to the mini-USB port on the panel.
- DC Power Port: 2.5 mm port to power the panel away from a charging station
- Stylus Slot: Slot where the included stylus is stored, located on the right side of the device
- Microphone: For use with the intercom feature
- Frequency: 20 to 160,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio: More than 58 dB
- Speaker: 4 Ohm, 2 W 300 Hz cutoff frequency
- Audio Standards: G7.11 sound standard, 75 dB SPL@1m
IR Emitters: Transmit IR over 20 feet (6.10 m) from the panel.
- IR emitters on G4 panels share the device address number of the panel.
- Transmits AMX fixed frequencies at 38 kHz and 455 kHz and user programmable frequencies from 20 kHz to 1.5 MHz
- Operating Temperature: 0° C (32° F) to 40° C (104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% RH
- Storage Temperature: -20° C (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 85% RH
- PS3.0 Power Supply (FG423-30)
- Stylus (pre-installed onto the left side of the unit)
- Integrated battery
You can learn more in the Touch Panels Brochure
Price: 4 020,00 €, VAT excluded.