Products from Shure
Brands Beta 98HC Instrument Microphone (price: 154,00 €, VAT excluded)
The Beta 98H/C and the wireless version WB98H/C are premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
- Interchangeable replacement cartridges:
◦RPM108 : Cardioid
◦RPM110 : Supercardioid
1.0 kilohm load: 3 dBV (1.4 V)
- Maximum SP:
- 2.5 kilohm load: 163 dB
- 1.0 kilohm load: 155 dB
- Dynamic Range (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level): 132 dB (2.5 kilohm load)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB at 94 dB SPL (IEC 651)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of preamplifier output connector.
- Recommended Operating Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc Phantom
- Environmental Conditions: Operating temperatures: -7 degrees C to 49 degrees C (20 degrees F to 120 degrees F)
- Storage temperatures: 29 degrees C to +74 degrees C (-20 degrees F to 165 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Net Weight: Microphone w/cable and preamplifier: 156 g (5.5 oz.)
Price: 154,28 €, VAT excluded