Products from Shure
Brands Beta 54 Headworn Microphone (price: 250,00 €, VAT excluded)
The Shure Beta 54 is a subminiature, electret condenser headworn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility in applications such as broadcast, theater, and touring. Despite the small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals.
The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
The Beta 54 now features improved RF immunity against cellular and RF devices.
A wireless version is available as the WBH54.
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless applications
- WBH54: Choice of black or tan finish to suit your performance environment
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 149 dBSPL at 1% THD/1 kilohm load
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB (max. SPL with 1k load, minus typical A-wt. noise)
- Current Drain: 4.6 mA (preamp and microphone)
- Output Polarity: Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces a positive voltage at: Pin 2 relative to pin 3 at the output connector of the preamp
- Power Requirements: Phantom power; 11 to 52 Vdc positive on pins 2 and 3, return on pin 1 (ground)
- Net Weight: 135.35 g (4.75 oz.) microphone and in-line preamp
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.), small-diameter, shielded, with mini 4-pin connector (TA4F)
Ideal for broadcast, theater and other applications requiring uncompromised sound quality and minimal visibility.
Price: 250,00 €, VAT excluded