Products from Shure
Brands UR2 Handheld Transmitter with Shure BETA87C Microphone (price: 911,00 €, VAT excluded)
Beta 87C Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
Excellent for touring professionals, the Beta 87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
The microphone adds warmth to the frequency response and creates an ideal environment for in ear personal monitoring. And its highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection.
Vocalists who use earphone monitor systems such as Shure PSM® will appreciate how effectively the BETA 87C rejects ambient sound from the rear of the microphone.
- Smooth, wide frequency response, slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimum off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
Transducer Type: Condenser (electret bias)
Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: Rated at 150 ohms (100 Ohms actual +/- 20%). Recommended minimum load impedance: 800 ohms.
Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51 dBV/Pa (2 mV), (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)>
Output Clipping Level: 1000 Ohm Load at 1,000 Hz: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
Maximum SPL: 139 dB at 1,000 Hz (0.25% THD, 1000 Ohm load)
Self-Noise: 22 dB typical, A-weighted
24 dB typical, weighted per DIN 45 405
(equivalent sound pressure level; measured with true rms voltmeter)
117 dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level)
Hum Sensitivity: -5 dB equivalent SPL, maximum, in a 1 mOe field (60 Hz)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72 dB at 94 dB SPL (IEC 651)*, *S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted.
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output connector.
- Power: Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 1.0 to 1.2 mA
- Connector: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio
- Case: Aluminum construction with painted blue metallic finish, and hardened steel grille with nickel satin chrome plating
- Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight: Net: 207 grams (7.6 oz)
- Packaged: 565 grams (1.24 lbs)
- Environmental Conditions
- Operating: -18 degrees to 60 degrees C (0 degrees to 135 degrees F)(relative humidity <90%)
- Storage: -29 degrees to 74 degrees C (-20 degrees to 165 degrees F) (relative humidity <80%)
- Switchable RF power
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD
- 2 AA batteries -- up to 9.5 hours continuous use
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync
- All metal die-cast construction
- Interchangeable cartridges: SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C, and KSM9
UR2 Handheld Transmitter
Handheld TransmitterShureUHF-R handheld transmitters boast a rugged, lightweight construction and an antenna design which advances RF transmission reliability.
The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The UR2 is offered with BETA 87A, BETA 87C, BETA 58A, SM86, SM87A, SM58, and KSM9.
Price: 911,63 €, VAT excluded