Products from Shure
Brands UR2 Handheld Transmitter with BETA58 Microphone (price: 820,00 €, VAT excluded)
Beta 58A® Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Shure Beta 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
NOTE: The curve above shows on-axis response at a distance of 2 feet from a uniform sound source. Your response may vary, depending on microphone position.
Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV), *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z Phasing. Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille.
- Adjustable, Stand Adapter: Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish.
- Dimensions: See User Guide.
- Net Weight: 278 grams (9.92 oz)
UR2 Handheld Transmitter
Handheld TransmitterShureUHF-R handheld transmitters boast a rugged, lightweight construction and an antenna design which advances RF transmission reliability.
The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The UR2 is offered with BETA 87A, BETA 87C, BETA 58A, SM86, SM87A, SM58, and KSM9.
- Switchable RF power
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD
- 2 AA batteries -- up to 9.5 hours continuous use
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync
- All metal die-cast construction
- Interchangeable cartridges: SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C, and KSM9
Price: 820,49 €, VAT excluded