The Architrave style keypad is sleek and compact. It fits where other keypads won't, including door jambs and other millwork.
- Keypads may be programmed to perform any one of many different functions, including:
- turning individual scenes/zones on or off
- turning selected scenes/zones on or off as a group
- raising or lowering selected scenes/zones as a group
- Small LEDs beside each button show the status of the scene or lighting zone programmed to that button
- Architrave-style keypads feature 2 buttons without LEDs, typically used as all on and all off function buttons
Ordering Example: HWI-KP5-DN-WH (add colour/finish suffix to model #)
Please consult your Lutron Representative or Customer Service for details and pricing.
1. Architrave wallboxes (241399 or 241663) are supplied with keypad.