Products from Atlona
AT-DVI-12A (price: 167,00 €, VAT excluded)
Atlona 1x2 DVI with Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier. Model: AT-DVI-12A
The Atlona AT-DVI-12A is the most innovative DVI Distribution Amplifiers with Stereo Audio on the market, designed to work as a splitter for any DVI Video application. With 1 DVI Input and 2 DVI Outputs, the AT-DVI-12A is capable of splitting a DVI signal from one source to two separate displays with compatible inputs. The DVI-12A is PC or Mac compatible and able to support resolutions up to 1920x1080 or 1600x1200. The Atlona DVI-12A is featured with full EDID and HDCP management.
- HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Support high resolutions up to 1080p or 1600x1200.
- Stereo Audio Support
- HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to a DVI or HDMI displays.
- EDID learner will detect all the connected DVI equipped monitors and analyze all the content of EDID. The EDID with minimal resolution support will be the reference EDID for incoming DVI sources.
- Splits a DVI source up to 2 outputs simultaneously, without signal loss.
- Supports HDMI source and HDMI display by using DVI to HDMI adapter cable.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- DVI cable distance test with 1080p resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15m (50ft) without degradation.
- Frequency bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Max. Resolution HDTV: 1080p
- Max. Resolution PC: 1920x1080 or 1600x1200
- Input port: 1x DVI female port + 3.5mm Stereo Audio port
- Output ports: 2 x DVI female ports + 3.5mm Stereo Audio port
- Power Supply: 5VDC/2A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions: (inch) 5.7(W) x 3.7(D) x 1.45(H)
- Weight: 2 LB
- Chassis Material Metal
- Silk Skin Color Black
- 1x2 DVI Distribution with Stereo Audio Amplifier (AT-DVI-12A)
- 5V Universal Power Supply
- User's Manual
Price: 167,00 €, VAT excluded.