Modero Virtual Touch Panels
AMX NXV-300 (price: 955,00 €, VAT excluded)
The Modero NXV-300 is an ideal solution when you need the intelligence and ease of use that only a touch panel can offer but from remote locations - the back of the room, across the campus or anywhere over the Internet.
This small rack-mountable device (similar in size to an NI-700 NetLinx Controller) allows users to access their system via any PC or Mac via Virtual Network Connection (VNC). Users simply navigate to the device using a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari for PCs and Firefox and Safari for Macs) and login with a username/password.
Except for viewing the device in a browser window and interacting with a mouse, everything looks and works similar to using an Modero Touch Panel. And the NXV-300 is easily configured for viewing. It is viewable in two resolutions, 800x480 and 480x272, which allows the use of many existing touch panel page files.
Ideal for simplified room control, convenient back-up in case a touch panel is inaccessible, cost-effective secondary control, or enhanced help desk support.
1 5/8" x 5 1/2" x 4" (4.13 cm x 13.97 cm x 10.32 cm)
1.40 lbs (.64 kg)
- PoE powered – no local Power Supply needed
- IEEE 802.3af Compliant
- 64 Mbytes of RAM
- 256 Mbytes of FLASH
FRONT PANEL COMPONENTS
- Power LED (green): Lights to indicate that the unit has powered up
- Any state other than on indicates the unit is either not powered, or has not completed boot up
- Status LED (green): Lights to show the status of the connection between the NXV-300 and the Master
- User Connected LED (red): Lights to indicate a user remotely accessing the device
- Maximum User LED (yellow): Lights to indicate that the device has the maximum number of users (3) connected to it
- Reset Button: Holding reset button for 5 seconds will access the Setup pages. Holding reset button for 30 seconds will reset the device to factory defaults
REAR PANEL COMPONENTS
- Ethernet Port - 10/100 Ethernet with PoE. LEDs show communication activity, connection status, speeds, and mode information:
- SPD (speed) - Yellow LED lights On when the connection speed is 100 Mbps and turns Off when the speed is 10 Mbps
- L/A (link/activity) - Green LED lights On when the Ethernet cables are connected and terminated correctly, and blinks when receiving Ethernet data packets
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 85% non-condensing
- Intended for indoor use only
- FCC Class B
Price: 955,00 €, VAT excluded.